Sunday, November 28, 2010

missing you


I know it hurt you,It hurt me too,
But now that you are gone, All I know is I miss you.
You were there for so long,
I never thought you would leave..I thought you had so many months..
waiting up your sleeve.
That day you left, Was the saddest of my life
I remember going home,  And crying all night.
I might be selfish, But I wish you were still here.
Or if you stayed,
For at least one more year.
I know you loved me,
I still love you too,
So Im trying to be good,
Just for you.

I know Im not perfect,
I never will be.
But I hope your up there,
Proud of me.

You had to let go, Even though you were holding on for so long
But theres not a day I dont think of you,
And how you were so strong.
You never complained,
Or said why me?
You just knew,
That thats the way it was meant to be.
So I just want to tell you, Even though I still cry,
That I miss you so much, And Im glad you said goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment